• Delta Engineering is a designer and manufacturer of Mill Liner Handler Machines
• Mill Liner Handling Machines have been developed for the placement and removal of the liners inside grinding mills.
• Mill Liner Handlers are typically positioned nearby to the ball, SAG or AG mill(s) they service.
• Mill Liner Handling Systems play a critical role in scheduled maintenance of the grinding mills. Liner Handlers are essential machinery for effective liner change out.
• The major benefits of investing in Mill Relining Machinery are that operating and maintenance costs are significantly reduced.
Standard Mill Liner options:
• Mill Liner Handling Machines can be provided as 3, 7, or 8 axis.
• Additional options include liner clamp for a quick changeout.
• Suitable for liner handling of rubber and steel liners up to 6t unit mass.
• Mill Liner Handling Machines can be provided with an optional Radio Control Unit.
• Mill Liner Handler Machines can be supplied with an optional powered trolley for liner retrieval/removal.
• All designs of Mill Liner Handling Machines includes Finite Element Analysis to ensure machine strength and long life.
• All Mill Liner Handler Machines are fully supported by our service team on hand 24/7.