We manufacture Radial Stacking models with high capacities, up to and exceeding 8,000 tons per hour. Our Radial Stackers are equipped for mobility or for a fixed application.
Delta Radial Stacking Conveyors offer features such as luffing, slewing, and telescoping for maximum stockpile capacity.
Portable and Fixed Radial Stacker Conveyor Features/Options:
• Heavy-Duty construction
• Quality long-lasting components
• Custom Radial Stacking Conveyor design
• Safety interlocks or alarms for belt rip
• Drift or pullwire switch actuation
• Rapid response times for spare parts supply and site support
• Superior after sales service and support - our technicians are highly experienced and knowledgeable.
• Proven Radial Stacker Conveyor design experience with machines in operation all over Australia.
• Three dimensional Radial Stacker Conveyor design modelling and finite element analysis ensuring robust machine design and compliance with all AS/NZS standards for strength and fatigue.
• The Radial Stacker Conveyors are equipped with a head belt scraper and plow.
• Radial Stacking Conveyor Belt width from 300mm to 1500mm can be incorporated.
• Any Radial Stacker Conveyor pulley centre distances can be accommodated.
• Handrail and walkways can be supplied as an option for any of our Radial Stacker Conveyors.
• Optional telescopic feature for more efficient Radial Stacker stockpiling.
• Radial Stacker Conveyor Tyres are foam filled pneumatic, option exists for steel wheel on rail commonly used on fixed and large installations where lumpy product exists.
• Engineered solutions for any Radial Stacker Conveyors involving special applications with heavy duty requirements and high throughput.
• Radial Stacking Conveyor Design compliance with AS4324 Mobile equipment for bulk materials handling.