Fixed Pedestal Mounted Rockbreakers
Delta Rockbreaker Booms are built to operate in mines and quarries where secondary breaking is required for oversized or bridged rock.
Delta Rockbreakers have earned a reputation for rugged reliability. All of our Rockbreakers are able to be customised to provide maximum efficiency and performance.
• Proportional valves enable small, accurate movements, giving the operator precise positioning capabilities.
Standard Rock Breaker Power Pack options:
• Remote power unit with the control station located separately.
• Remote wireless radio control capabilities to give the operator maximum flexibility when operating the Rock Breaker
• Standard Power Packs are built for longlasting performance and minimum maintenance.
Accurate positioning of the Rock Breaker boom is attained by one of two methods:
• 180 slewing angle with cylinder actuated slewing motion.
• 360 slewing angle with slew ring mounted bases.
• All cylinder clevis' have self-aligning spherical bearings to protect against side loading.
• A hard wired control panel can be integrated into existing Rock Breaker workstations.
• Remote communication also available for control of the Rock Breaker over very large distances.
• Complete workshop testing prior to dispatch of all our Rock Breakers.
• Constant development and innovation of our Rock Breakers allows for superior performance and longevity.
• All hydraulic cylinders exhibit over-size hard chromed piston rods to ensure a maximum